Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Dottie's Delights

Nowadays there are many retro lingerie brands out there. One of them I really love the look of is Dottie's Delights. They have several different collections in different styles, but always with an old fashioned, glamorous look to each piece. So whether you like black, sassy lace, or sweet pastels, you will most probably find something that fits your personal taste here. I have to admit I don't own anything from Dottie's Delights myself though (yet)... So I can't really tell you anything about the comfort and quality of the pieces. Lets just hope they feel as good as they look! Here are a few things they have to offer! To see more, visit Dottie's Delight's website here!


Royal Hawaiian Set



Love Letters Babydoll



The Bow Playsuit



Florodora Girl Set



Evelyn Nesbit Set



Ribbon Lace Waist Cincher



Devils Mask Slip












1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, I love LOoooooooooooovee the playsuit, I need that in my life, haha!! Perfect!!!!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash