Monday, December 08, 2014

Christmas Gift Ideas

Shopping for Christmas gifts can be both fun and stressful. Ordering your presents online is a bit less stressful than running around town with all the other shoppers though. So here are a few tips for what to put under the tree!



Lady Love Song Dress in Merlot Velvet



Endless Enchantment Dress



Two gorgeous dresses perfect for both Christmas and New Years! Both are from ModCloth.






Stockings is something you always need more of - especially if you're into the vintage style, like me, and wear them on a daily basis. These are fully fashioned ones from What Katie Did!






You find all sorts of usable things in Mrs Murphy's webshop. This is a very good...um...water bottle, for example...





Jewelry from Garland Row. I really want one of these diamond studded star rings - in white gold - please...






We can never have too many pairs of shoes! These very 40s-looking babies are from Daisy Dapper!


The problem about doing these gift-help posts is that I end up wanting everything I write about myself! Think I need a glass of red wine and a massage now...



1 comment:

  1. These are perfect doll, love the first dress, amazing!! Murphy is wonderful, love her :))) Love when she says..'sass that ass' hahaha...I always remember that when I try on clothes and feel unsure...it's brilliant!! I should tell her that actually, ha!! You'd look gorgeous in all of these :))) <3 <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash