Monday, October 21, 2013

What I Want Right Now

I haven't done one of my What I Want Right Now posts in a long time now, so here we go again! This time I have picked my favorites from the Resort 2014 collections!


Alice + Olivia


Altuzarra


Andrew Gn


Anna Sui


Badgley Mischka


Bibhu Mohapatra


Gucci


Hervé Léger by Max Azria


Hervé Léger by Max Azria


Jean Paul Gaultier


Monique Lhuilier


Naeem Khan


More Resort 2014 goodies next week! But if you have read these posts before, you also know they will  be followed by my worst finds when going through these collection. Stay tuned!
























2 comments:

  1. I will have all of your list as well :))) These are super wonderful and all very different from each other, so that is good :)) I can justify having them ;-)) I hope you have a marvellous Monday doll <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these are so beautiful Miss Meadows, the last one is particularly striking, it's weird that I'm getting into more of a floral mood now Winter's starting than I was before during Summer.

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash