Friday, October 18, 2013

Fabergé Friday

I know I showed you a Fabergé brooch last Friday, but I found another one I really like, so here it comes! It was made by workmaster August Hollming, around 1908-1927!























This brooch is made of gold, centered by an oval purple sapphire, encircled by rose-cut diamonds. At each end of the brooch sits a brilliant-cut diamond in mille-grain settings.



The length of the pice is 1.5'' (3.7 cm), and it's price is 6,625 pounds. Get it at Wartski!








3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous brooch, just love the colours here, such a striking blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Om nom nom... Fin blå ton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty...quite Art Deco like. One for us to swipe when we are cat burglars ;-) Did you see the mask we shall wear on my FB page, It's our perfect mask ;) I'll leave a link to it on your fb page, so you can see :))) Have a darling weekend my sweetheart!! xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash