Monday, February 11, 2013

Things I Want Right Now

With spring arriving in not too long - I hope - it's about time I did my Things I Want Right Now posts, with clothes from the Spring 2013 Ready-To-Wear collections! As usual when looking through these collections I both drooled a bit, and puked a bit. What made me puke we'll be looking at tomorrow, but right now, let's take a look at a few things that made me drool!

Alberta Ferretti

Love how this top is like wearing mist, while the lace covers the "critical spots"!

Alberta Ferretti

More misty fabric from Alberta Ferretti!

Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen

Two very cool creations from Alexander McQueen! I'd even wear that hat if I travelled to the south of Europe!

Alice + Olivia

I really need more simple day dresses in my closet. The one above would be perfect fpr pretty much doing anything!

Aquilano.Rimondi

Love this fabric!

BCBG Max Azria

As I like to put opposites together, the mix of lace and leather in this dress caught my eye. Lovely!


Blumarine

Soft, black, transparency mixed with silver sparkles. I say yes to that!

Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta

Another perfect day dress - the red one - and another one for a summer party, from Bottega Veneta.

Burberry Prorsum

Burberry Prorsum

Spring in Sweden is chilly, so a nice coat is a must! Want both of these please!

Christian Siriano

I don't think I have to explain this one...

Dennis Basso

Dennis Basso

These two dresses make me long for a red carpet...If you look close at the second one you can see that it is covered in fringes!!!

Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce & Gabbana always manages to create things that really stand out, but still are stylish and elegant.  With the three outfits above, I'd be ready for a weekend in Italy!...

Elie Saab

...But maybe I should bring this Elie Saab dress too...Just for safety's sake...

Giulietta

Yet one more day dress, that would get well used if it hung in my closet.

Jason Wu

I still don't own a play-suit, or a "romper" as they are also called. Like that word - "romper"...

Jill Stuart

And we end with the perfect dress for a warm summer night party, complete with fire flies, silver fountains, and white bunnies jumping around in the grass!...And a unicorn...


The second part of my favorites for the moment will be posted next week! But tomorrow - the awful stuff... 






























4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful and of course you'd know I'd love them all anyways ;) I'm ready for spring too & any of these would be perfect. I wouldn't say no to any of them (that's for tomorrow). The day dresses you picked are perfect, I have a couple like those for days and I really need a few more, because you really can do everything in them and still look lovely and relaxed. People always wonder how I get away with dresses every day & those are exactly it, haha. I put a vintage apron on when I cook and clean which I love, haha. I love the word 'Romper' as well, it gives me a giggle. I have a few, one your meant to wear to bed in, but I don't see how they think anything else would work with it on, hahaha! So, I just wander around the house in it, it's velvet & so nice :))) I hope you get one, it would look great on you :))) Have a great day <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those gowns are absolutely stunning!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red Bottega Veneta dress, it looks like they copied it from a 40s magazine. Not the greatest compliment for the designer but a beautiful piece of clothing.
    I always enjoy browsing through your choices, your taste is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, some of these are just incredible Miss Meadows! I really can't wait to see the ones you don't like tomorrow, always love this series.

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash