Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Things I Want Right Now

In the Things I Want Right Now series, we have now reached the first part of the 2012 Resort Collections! And my favorites are:

Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen

Perfect floor sweepers from Alexander McQueen! You get rid of dust at the same time you look gorgeous!

Chanel

Summer-suit!

Chloé

For the colder summer days.

Elie Saab

Love the 18th century style of the bodice on this dress!

Elie Saab

Gorgeous red dress from the front...

Elie Saab

...and from the back!

Elie Saab

Simple, yet eye-stopping because of the color!

Giambattista Valli

A bit demure, but still sexy with the black, transparent details.

Lela Rose

Lela Rose

Lela Rose

Three 50s-inspired dresses from Lela Rose. I had actually never heard of this designer before, but as a vintage-lover I'm glad I finally did!

Marchesa
Summer-green softness...

Marchesa

This old Hollywood glamour-dress makes me think of a dark ocean. It really looks like water enveloping the model!

Marchesa

One more from Marchesa! For the fun summer party when you want to look good, but still add a bit of humor!


















4 comments:

  1. Ok, I will take them all :)))))) Yes, I love them :) I really love the dark one that looks like the ocean, that is so stunning! I love the way it drapes. Have a sweet day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så roligt att du var på samma kalas som Elsa och tyckte om hennes brosch. Tack, så glad jag blir över att du tycker om det jag gör, det värmer verkligen! Jag ser mycket fram emot att göra en brosch med din kära katt. Jag kan tänka mig att det inte är så enkelt att fotografera en katt... Hälsningar Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Och roligt att ha hittat hit till din tjusiga blogg. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you get one or two of these Miss Meadows, that Elie Saab dress is amazing, it just works so well!

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash