Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More Questions

After being challenged with eleven questions by Elsa, I got a new challenge from Tifa! Since I got some good response from my last questions-post, I will do this challenge too. But after this one I'll stop harassing you with all these extremely important facts bout me!


1. What was the first cd you bought?


I honestly can't remember which one of all my cd was my first. But it's very probable it was something with Michael Jackson, or maybe Madonna's Like A Prayer.

Madonna in the Like A Prayer video.

 2. What is most important in a partner; humor or looks?


At first sight, looks is the most important. People that says the outside doesn't matter, don't know what they're talking about! If you have to chose a man/woman out of a row, to get to know better, most people would go for the one their eyes like the most. That's the way it works. Later though, when you actually get to know someone, humor comes first! The pretty surface will eventually disappear. Hopefully the humor will stay!


3. If someone was to play the part of you in a movie, who would you chose for the roll?


If someone was to play me in a movie I would chose Angelina Jolie! Not that I think I look like her, but I'm not stupid. Of course I would go for the prettiest one!


4. What celebrity do you think you resemble the most?


I remember having this discussion at a party some time ago. My conclusion both then and now is that I can't really think of a celebrity I think I resemble. Both at that party and at other times people have told me I have something Dita von Teesish over me though. I can't really see it myself, but of course I take it as a hugh compliment! I just think that if you dress in vintage - and especially the more glamorous side of vintage - have dark hair, white skin and red lips, Dita is usually the only celebrity reference to most people. I've never really tried to look like someone else than myself though...Except for when I dressed up as Dracula at a masquerade when I was little - dark hair, white skin and red lips you know...So I guess my style icons are...Um...Moving on to the next question...


5. What piece of clothing is your worst buy?


Jeans...



6. Which is the latest movie you saw?


Meet The Feebles. A friend of mine was horrified over the fact that I hadn't seen this movie before, so he gave me whiskey and forced me to see it!...And I really liked it! The gritty truth about what goes on in showbiz...


7. If you didn't work with what you do today, what would your dream profession be?


My dream was to become a dancer - preferably a ballet dancer. But since I managed to break myself on the way, that career is pretty much out of the question! But I heard the above mentioned miss von Teese once say it was since she was an unsuccessful ballet dancer she went into burlesque. So I guess my only choice now is to follow her good example...


8. Do you think you've lived another life before? In that case when/how/where?


I love these kinds of questions! Things you can discuss forever and still never find a real answer to! But I think that if I have lived before it was probably in the 18th century. Where I was either:

A. Really rich, so I could afford all the pretty clothes, shoes and jewelry, and live in beautiful places, and attend beautiful parties - which in that case is the reason I love all those things in this life too!

Or:

B. Really poor, not being able to afford all the things above - which in that case is the reason I want them in this life!

A Portrait Of Madame De Pompadour, Francois Boucher, 1756.

9. What kind of vacation do you prefer?


As I'm not a tan-fan, the beach isn't my favorite place to spend my vacation. I don't mind laying under an umbrella, listening to the sounds of the waves for a few hours, but I prefer to travel to places where I can see and experience things. So I like going to a city a lot more than just hanging on the beach my whole vacation. So far my favorite destination is NYC!

Me and Sara in NYC.

10. Do you believe in love at first sight?


I'm a hopeless romantic, so yes I do!!!


11. If you could give 1 million SEK (138,740 USD) to any organization, what would that organization be?


If I got a chance to donate this kind of money to an organization I would give it to Djurens Rätt (The Animal's Rights). Compared to humans, animals can't plead for themselves, and I hate to see "mute" living creatures suffer!

Cats that don't suffer...

Usually when someone challenges you to answer questions on a blog, it is customary to make up some new questions and challenge some other bloggers. Last time I didn't, so this time I will! And I will start with a question I stole from Elsa

1. What is your guilty pleasure?
2. If a magic genie would pop up out of a lamp and give you three wishes, what would those wishes be?
3. What is your favorite thing to wear?
4. If you could invite four persons (living or dead) to a dinner party, who would you invite, and why?
5. What's your favorite movie?
6. What's the worst pick-up line you've ever heard?
7. I know children and pets come first. But what is your most priced MATERIAL possession?
8. What is your favorite song?
9. What was your favorite toy when you were little?
10. If you could live someone else's life for one day, who would you choose, and why?
11. What's the most nerve-wracking thing you've ever done?

Since this is a challenge it means you don't have to answer these questions. It's up to yourself to decide! But the people I hereby challenge are: The Dainty Doll, Anna (Style Excess), Akira, Matthew, and JannieThe game is on!


2 comments:

  1. These were great!! I got two sets of questions I must answer now - so behind, but I love doing these :)))) And I shall..I'll do them separate to give each their own stage so to speak ;) Woooo :) I love the NYC picture and how everyone is in jeans and shorts and just regular clothes and you are standing out in a beautiful dress, looking very pretty..that's my kind of thing :))) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers to these questions Miss Meadows, that film meet the Feebles looks incredibly weird from the cover and I can't imagine it being less weird inside so maybe I have to check it out. Thanks for challenging me too, I've bookmarked this page to remind myself and I'll try to do it as soon as this job stuff is out of the way.

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash