Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dondoca

At an event during Stockholm Fashion Week I met a man who makes the world a better place...He sells shoes!!! His name is Stefan Printz, and the name of his store is "Dondoca". They sell both shoes, clothes and bags from brands like Gianmarco Lorenzi, GUESS, D&G, Roberta Biagi and Flavio Castellani.


This post will be about the luxurious Italian shoes from Gianmarco Lorenzi - but if you want to check out what else Dondoca has to offer you can always take a peek at their international web shop here, and their blog here!


All Gianmarco Lorenzi (GML) shoes are made in Italy, and are of the highest quality! Since I'm a shoe-oholic I have tried on a lot of shoes through the years, and what I've noticed is that Italian-made shoes are the most comfortable ones. They really know how to make shoes in that country! As most brands Gianmarco Lorenzi has a F/W and a S/S collection, and here follows a few pictures from the S/S 2012 collection:






And my favorite from this collection - the "Butterfly Sandal"! WANT!!!!


Except from these two yearly collections though, GML also has something called the "Black Label". This collection consists of limited edition, Swarovski embellished shoes. Get ready to drool, because here comes a few pictures from that collection!




Gianmarco Lorenzi's shoes has been spotted on the feet of people like Beyonce...


...Kate Moss...


...Katy Perry...


...Kim Kardashian...


...Mariah Carey...


...Rihanna...


...Lady Gaga...


...and many more!

Here in Sweden Dondoca has sponsored the recent Miss Sweden - Ronnia Fornstedt - with GML shoes, and has been featured in magazines such as "Lifestyle Wellness" and "Lifestyle Wedding", together with a number of TV shows.


Right now Dondoca is the only store in Scandinavia who sells GML shoes. Except for the international web shop, they have a physical store in Malmö, in the south of Sweden. But when I talked to Stefan Printz at that event he told me they have big plans of opening a store in Stockholm! As a person who likes to try on shoes before I buy them - and because of that very seldom order shoes online - I'm seriously excited about this!


This is how all shoes should be displayed! Wish I had a huge room full of lit glass casings I could keep my shoes in! Nice to look at when I just want to admire my collection, and easier to find the shoes I want for a certain occasion...Wish that Dondoca store would open in Stockholm now!!!














3 comments:

  1. Love Italian shoes! Love all shoes! ;)Nice blog! Puss och kram fran Carla och Stella :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh dregel varning.. vore farligt för mig att gå in i denna butiken.. velat ha typ ALLT ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stefan sounds like such a great guy, so cool how many famous people love his shoes too, I love them and I'm a guy even haha!

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash