Monday, January 09, 2012

Full moon

It's full moon time again! I don't have trouble sleeping the night of the full moon, like some people have. But around three nights before, and three nights after the moon is full, I dream so much! And those dreams are so real I sometimes have difficulties separating them from reality. At least when it comes to conversations I have with people I know in those dreams. Sometimes I have to ask someone if I have already told him/her something I'm about to say, or not - if I just said it it my dream. Can be a bit confusing sometimes...

Photo: Michi Lauke

This month's full moon-music comes from The Cure - "Bloodflowers". I love the drums in it!!!





3 comments:

  1. I love the moon. my sleep gets all messed up though when it comes around. It always some how shines through my curtains at night as well and I end up staring at the light until I just fall asleep. I love the cure :))))) Happy Monday doll! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all honesty I don't think I've ever realised that there is a correlation between the moon and my sleeping pattern. I'm going to have to pay more attention to the moon from now on because I reckon you're onto something for not just me but so many people. I love the song as well by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that song! And of course The Cure! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash